Saigon Half Day Tour - Cu Chi Tunnels
Duration: 01 Days
Price: FROM US$ 87
- - 4.8/5
Ho Chi Minh City Half Day City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnels
Activities: Visit highlights of Saigon city and Cu Chi tunnel
Included: Private transportation, guide, entrance fee
8.00AM: Our tour guide pick up at hotel lobby, then start sightseeing trip around Saigon city.
• The Reunification Palace: Here on April 30th 1975 the ‘American War’ officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
• War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war.
• Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
• Cho Lon & Thien Hau Pagoda: Cholon actually means Big Market – a claim that is well justified as Vietnam’s largest market, the Binh Tay is situated here. The district is home to the city’s 400,000 Chinese and has many beautiful temples and pagodas.
At 12.00, have lunch at a luxury restaurant
From 13:00- 13:30, tour guide pick up at your hotel, then heading to Cu Chi, famous by a system of tunnels deeply underground, with 3 floors, a labyrinth of intricate ways, and winding over 200 km long. (60 km/ 1 hour).
• Watching a presentation video
• Getting to see the tunnels and discover how these tunnels were constructed and how its habitants combat two forces: the invading troops and the tunnels itself.
• Visiting Hoang Cam's smoke-less store, secret hide-outs, fighting bunkers, and many dangerous booby traps.
• Trying gun shooting with real bullets (fees not included)
• Tasting boiled tapioca, drinking hot tea.